Monday 27 May 2019

This is me/My vow

I, Lucinda vow not to be in this house or this town all of my life, as it is, I have barely left this house since the day I was born. I haven't even been to a real school!! My parents hire the best teachers that come to my house and into the classroom my great grandfather built in this house to teach me everything. I get no choice but to study just about every subject imaginable.
Not only do I have my own classroom but I also have my own dance studio where I am taught by the best dance teachers in ballet.
With everything coming to me, my parents have never seen the need to let me leave the grounds this house stands on. This is why I feel like a prisoner in a lavish house. I don't have any friends and I'm afraid that I never will have any friends if my parents keep me locked up. Yeah, I have my teachers and my parents but that's all they are - not friends, not people I can confide in and tell mum hopes, dreams, fears and secrets.
Ever since I learned how to write, I begged my parents to buy me journals to write in. I have lost count of the amount of journals I have finished and locked away fir these are my friends to whom I confide in.

No comments:

Post a Comment